divendres, 4 de març del 2016

THE BIG BANG THEORY

THE BIG BANG THEORY

The big band theory is a TV series on neox. It's my favourite series. I watch that every evening, and that makes me feel happy. The name of the actors are, Peny, Sheldon, Steve, Luke, Gloria and Stiffer. The real name of that actors are, Lucy, Bobby Jake, Tom, Gloria and Jhon. The director is called Jacky Park. The big bang theory is a science fiction series. It is filmed in New York, USA, but neos can emit that. That series is about 6 friendswho like physics and one, Peny, doesn't like that. They are really strange and fun. Each episode is about a different thing. I like the serie because they are real but strange. They make me smile and I laugh a lot when I see that series. I like all of the series.
I recommend that series to everybody who likes stupid humour.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada